For 5th period Algebra I, the EOC Assessment on May 18th and 19th will be scaled and count as the 4th 9 Weeks Test grade. The test will have 35-38 multiple choice questions on each part. Students will have 45 minutes to complete each part.
- Do not spend too much time on any one question.
- Answer every question. Guessing is better than not answering.
- Get a good night's rest the night before.
- Eat lunch. This test will be after lunch. Use the restroom before we enter the room.
- Bring your own calculator.
- Bring a non-mechanical pencil.
- Do not get discouraged if you don't know them all, just do the best that you can.
We did the following review in the block classes on 12/10/14: