Topics BB.4, F.14, F.15, F.16, and EE.1-EE.6 from https://www.ixl.com/math/algebra-1 have good practice problems.
Unit 8 includes the following topics:
- Simplifying square roots without a calculator
- Adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing square roots without a calculator
- Finding the length of a missing side of a right triangle by using the Pythagorean theorem
- Deciding if a triangle is right, obtuse, or acute, by comparing c squared and a squared plus b squared
- Solving quadratic equations by taking the square roots
- Pythagorean theorem application problems.
Click to set custom HTML
ShowMe Videos for unit 8 are here: http://www.showme.com/course/7788 (The link may work better on phones than this page.)